1. Supply Terms
- These terms for sale apply to products purchased via www.eumöbel.in , marketed by SAMRIDDHI IMPEX PRIVATE LIMITED, incorporated under Indian Companies Act 1956.
- Please read all the terms and conditions carefully before purchasing any products on this website. Any Purchase shall signify that you agree to our terms and shall be legally bound by the same. Otherwise do not access the website for any purchase
2. Trade Terms
- This is an e – platform for facilitating online sale and purchase of furniture and décor items and services offered by third party vendors and service providers under the brand name eumöbel.
- eumöbel delivers products either directly or through its authorised partners.
- eumöbel can change in specifications and design or add or discontinue any product and service at any moment without notice. eumöbel shall not be liable for any change, addition or suspension or discontinuance of any product or service.
- You represent yourself as a legal age person to form a binding contract and not considered as a minor or a person disqualified from entering in to contract or agreement for receiving any services under the laws as applicable in India.
3. Products Terms
- Products Sales and shipping of all items, on the website are as per company policy and eumöbel has the right to make changes anytime.
- Products are made of natural wood, which has its own nature and tendency which may differ from each other. eumöbel doesn’t guarantee for colour, shape or appearance of final item.
- If there is any damage to product during delivery, customer should inform the delivery person immediately. And if customer face any further issue, they can contact us directly on support@eumöbel.in
4. Pricing Information
- Prices of products mentioned on the website are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without notice.
- In case of any error in item price on any page of the website or any other material, eumöbel has the right to refuse, cancel or alter or take any action that deemed to be considered to address any error for any enquiry purchase order or orders placed at an incorrect price, regardless of whether an order has been confirmed or not, and or any payment has been processed or not.
- In case of incorrect price and one or more payment has been made during the process and your order is confirmed, accepted, refused, cancelled or altered, company will refund any payment which has already been made for such item or items will not be shipped due to non-validity of the purchase order or orders.
- Company shall not be liable to ship products at an inaccurate prices or to an adverse business conditions that need to be compromised with its business factors. If we finds any errors we will look into it from our end and try best on our part to correct them and will notify you, and will be processed to your purchase order or orders.
- eumöbel offers reasonable prices of items however it does not guarantee that these prices will be lowest in your region, city or geography and it is subject to change without any prior notice.
5. Bank Information
- While shopping with eumöbel, you required to provide the correct and accurate information and details of your Credit/Debit Card, such details provided by you, will not be utilized or shared with any third party until and unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation. The security and confidentiality of Credit/Debit card details will be your sole responsibility. eumöbel disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a result of unauthorized use of cards.
- eumöbel offers installation and assembly service of furniture items by our expert technicians wherever required subject to charges towards assembly and installation pre-informed to customer.
- Furniture item will be assembled at customer’s premises after delivery of the item. eumöbel will inform charges towards assembly and installation if any.
- eumöbel technicians are responsible for installation at customer premises only for the items purchased from eumöbel. Once assembled, eumöbel technician will not be responsible for shifting the item to any other place. Customer shall be responsible for any damages during shifting of product to other places.
7. Warranty/Claims and Representations
- eumöbel offers 24 months warranty from the date of the invoice of the product purchased, which includes free service or repair of manufacturing defects in the delivered product.
- Timeline of repair is subject to its nature of the complaint.
- No replacement of the product by eumöbel once delivery is accepted.
- Warranty does not cover damages caused by user’s.
- eumöbel does not offer a warranty on all items and varies from product to product. Warranty will be subject to the terms and conditions mentioned on the invoice of the product purchased.
- If the purchased item is required to move to eumöbel service center for the repair. Customer shall be responsible for its transportation and insurance cost.
- eumöbel shall offer a warranty only for manufacturing defects in the product. eumöbel has the right to reject the warranty if the customer does not follow the user manual/instructions, delivered to him, at the time of delivery of the product sold.
8. Return/ Exchange/ Cancellation Policy
- Exchange of product depends upon the type of product and is possible/ applicable only if the customer received a damaged product. eumöbel shall be sending necessary parts/replacements or send technicians to fix the problem.
- Once the item is delivered and customer accepts the delivery, eumöbel does not offer any return or refunds or cancellation. Customer may write to us at support@eumöbel.in for any help or support for solution if any.
- eumöbel team will assist the customer to check the delivery of the product, if required at the time of physical delivery of the product at customer premises.
- On cancellation of the order, the amount will be refunded after deducting order processing charges.
- eumöbel will not be responsible for any damage or theft after delivery of the product, his responsibility ceases on satisfactory delivery of the product to customer premises.
- If the customer makes false, superficial or baseless complains, eumöbel will have the right to take legal actions against customer and customer will be solely liable for all the costs and consequences.
- For returning any products- customer shall comply with the following conditions
- Customers’ needs to inform about damaged / defective products at the time of delivery failing which eumöbel will not be liable for its replacement.
- The Products should be unused and in the original packing with the original price tags, bar codes, Warranty cards etc.
- The Product returned will be verified by our eumöbel team and if found the claim is not legitimate or the complaint / return are not lawful then the customer will have to bear the shipping charges.
9. Indemnity and liability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless to eumöbel from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by eumöbel in that arise out of, result form, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, Warranty, Covenant or Agreement made or obligation to be performed by customer pursuant to these terms.
- In no event shall eumöbel, its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to customer, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not eumöbel has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence, or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with customer purchase of the items and services herein
10. Governing Law
- The terms, conditions regarding supply, sales, services, and contracts and the relationship between CUSTOMER and eumöbel shall abide in accordance with the applicable laws of India without conflicting the laws and principles.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction in India.
11. Promotion/Offer/ Sale
- eumöbel may offer different sales promotional schemes for sales of its products time to time and holds the right to add/change/ modify/ delete/continue/ discontinue any of the terms and conditions of these schemes any time at his sole discretions without notice.
- Please read the terms carefully of an offer for sales before purchasing any products on the website, any purchase made by you will signify your acceptance to the terms and conditions laid down.
- The promotional offer from eumöbel is valid only for online purchases from eumöbel website.
- The discount schemes if any shall be valid only till the specified period or until the stocks last. Offer may be or not extended, it is sole discretions of eumöbel.
- Promotional offer applies to any number of purchases made until the last date specifically mentioned and no two offers can be clubbed together.
- Orders under any promotional offer cannot be modified. Any existing orders under any promotional scheme cannot be canceled to avail another offer.
- Gift Vouchers and Promo Codes shall be redeemed within the duration of the time as specified in the scheme.
- Delivery date of product will be mentioned on confirmation of order on email.